Universal Home Protection keeps thorough sales data for each
real estate professional that has sold a UHP home warranty plan.
To access your sales data history, as well as information pertaining
to claims paid for those properties, please follow the
Please go to uhp.redata.com
on your browser and complete the following steps:
- Click on the link for Agent Registration.
- On the Registration page, enter your email address and click the “Register” button.
This action will automatically take you
back to the UHPWARDS Login page where you will find a Registration
Code number. (IMPORTANT: Keep this Registration
Code number for your records.) This action has also initiated an
email that will appear in your Inbox.
- Go to your email Inbox and open the email titled “UHPWARDS Registration Request”. In that email, click on the link titled “Click Here to Get Started”, which will take you to the Account Creation screen.
- Continue Registration after receiving your secure Registration Code via email
IMPORTANT: Please keep
your User Name and Password for future reference. UHP does not have
the ability to look up your password should you forget it.
- Enter the Registration Code you were previously provided.
- Give yourself a User Name.
- Give yourself a Password.
- Re-type the Password.
- Click the “Create My Account” button. (Please note: It may a few minutes for your account to be created.)
You can now login to view your UHP Sales Data anytime you wish.
Thank you for your continued support of Universal Home Protection.